2.the administrator of the personal data contained in the service Aged Code Inh. Piotr Kuchno with registered office in Nürnberger Straße 17 63450 Hanau Steuernummer: 145/154/11365.
3. To ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data from being made available to unauthorised persons. We monitor their implementation and continuously check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal Data is processed on the basis of consent expressed by the User and in cases where the provisions of law authorise the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the provisions of law or for the purpose of performance of a contract concluded between the parties.
5. The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behaviour in the following ways:
a) through information voluntarily entered in forms
b) through the collection of "cookies" [see below].
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to carry out the process of information contact.
8. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form can be accessed by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his/her data at any time.
11. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are not supervised in any way by www.agedcode.com. These websites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions, which we recommend you read.
1. By "cookies" we mean IT data stored on the users' terminal equipment for the use of the websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
2. The website does not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies are intended for the use of the website. The Operator uses these files for:
a) make it possible to log in and maintain the user's session on each subsequent page of the website
b) to adapt the website's content to the user's individual preferences, primarily these files recognise the user's device in order to display the website in accordance with the user's preferences
c) to create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of identifying the user.
4. Cookies used by the website operator's partners, including in particular website users, are subject to their own privacy policies.
5. For the sake of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data from being made available to unauthorised persons. We monitor their implementation and continuously check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and Community legislation.
6. By default, web browsing software allows cookies to be placed on the User's terminal equipment. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the settings of the web browser or to inform about their transmission to the User's device each time.
7. Users of the Website may change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
8. The Operator of the Website informs that changing the settings in a user's web browser may prevent the proper functioning of the Websites.